I'm Jesse from France ! o/

Fri, Jun 3 2016 01:58am CDT 1
JesseShi
JesseShi
4 Posts
Hiya !
My name is Jesse.
I'm a 23 years old French transgender pre-MTF.

I've always hated my body as a boy and always dreamed of waking up being a girl as if it was always like that. I always wanted to be recognised as female, dress as one and generally be more in adequation with my thoughts, feelings and emotions as female.
It's been just recently that I knew about transgender, so I now begin the process to transition.

At the beggining I stupidly thought that if I start transition I would have to pursue a relationship with a guy, I would have to behave in a much more feminine way. But that feels that I would be just fake to myself.
So yes, I'm a little in the middle of the spectrum of male/female (a bit more to the female side).

To be honest, I love to wear very colorful, body close and frilly clothes. I also love make up (I just wear a kinda natural look). But I'm kinda 'masculine' in the way I behave, and that's okay with me.
I'd say my fashion sense changes A LOT over the time. Sometimes I like to wear 'tomboy' fashion, sometimes very 'femme' fashion. It depends (I'm so bad at fashion for the moment).

For the moment, I'm just beggining transition, so I'm still a man... But I'm so excited for the future !

In terms of hobbies, I like to draw and animate cute stuff, playing video games, buying a lot of clothes (my dear poor wallet is suffering...), watching cartoons, making projects I'll never finish, etc.

I see the forum is kinda dead... I hope there's still people around here.
Mon, Jun 6 2016 12:47am CDT 2
worlds weirdest transgirl
18 Posts
"In terms of hobbies, I like to draw and animate cute stuff, playing video games, buying a lot of clothes (my dear poor wallet is suffering...), watching cartoons, making projects I'll never finish, etc."

I hear that, also there is a bit of activity, but not as much as we'd like.
Thu, Jun 9 2016 04:06am CDT 3
JesseShi
JesseShi
4 Posts
Well, at least there is people around here.
That's what's important. :3
Wed, Jun 15 2016 10:25pm CDT 4
18 Posts
Agreed.

Please login or sign up to post on this network.
Click here to sign up.