Honestly, I eat like a guy. But I'm built like a girl.

Wed, Dec 3 2014 12:55pm CST 1
timmie
timmie
15 Posts
I just had (4) Hot pockets (Pepperoni) Pizza for lunch at work and I'm built very skinny as you probably see in my photos. The sports I play is biking, skateboarding, and razor scooters only If I can. I've been very skinny petite built since I was small.
It occured to me since I identify as Female and butch, that my eating habits resemble a hungry man's appetite to eat lots of food, yet I gain no weight.

I took big bites and my coworkers are surprised at me for many years that I gain no weight. I'm super healthy, I only lack Vitamin D.

Does any of you feel this way when you eat since we're all MTF butch, the hungry man urges to eat lots of food even if we're women or identify as trans women. Maybe its just me. Or is it hardwired within us from the prehistoric times to protect us from the cold weather to store lots of fat.
Wed, Dec 3 2014 05:21pm CST 2
Jo-I-Dunno
Jo-I-Dunno
66 Posts
I don't think I ever noticed a difference between men and women's eating habits. I think it's easier for women to put on weight, so we might consciously eat less to counteract that, but as far as preferences go, I've never really noticed a difference.
Thu, Dec 4 2014 10:49am CST 3
timmie
timmie
15 Posts
True. I do need to change my eating habits though, I've been eating really badly, like junk food over the years. For some reason, I try to get myself into eating Salads for health reasons, but I always revert back to junk food, Pizza, Chinese Food, that sort of stuff.

Please login or sign up to post on this network.
Click here to sign up.