I wanna tell you all a story (please excuse any spelling or grammer mistakes, I'm dyslexic).

Sat, Feb 8 2014 03:43am CST 1
worlds weirdest transgirl
18 Posts
The date was march 25th 1997, the time was around 11:00 pm, it was Auckland the most populated city in New Zealand The screams of pain of Child birth (something that her child, will most likely never understand) filled the halls of a hospital, Istill don't know the name of the child that was born would go to be a writer, actress, and 'comedian'.

Over the next fourteen years I never felt that I really fit in, whenever I heard my own name I felt like it wasn't right, whenever I see would the typical macho, muscle bound male look that the media would push, I fealt nauseous and unomforatable, but I never knew why.

Until I was fifteen years old. I was watching Inception for about the 12th time,sadly however the clock had struck 10:30 p.m. so she headed to bed, an interesting thing about this me is that I've never been a good sleeper, so I lay there, thinking about women. not in a sexual way, in a respectful way, but after about an hour of that I realized that it wasn't just respect, it was also envy, this was when I realized that I was a girl, not the boy I had been trying to convince myself I was for fifteen years.

Problem was, I was not what one would call 'feminine' nor was she attracted to men, the reason she didn't really understand what I was feeling due to the terrible media repreentations of trans women, but once I realized that my wanting to transition, was so disliked by society I really stopped caring because if they're going to dislike me regardless of how I act, I might as well be myself, so I kept my trench coats, action figures, sci-fi collection, and decided that when I transition, I'm going to keep being my tomboyish self, because the point of transtioning is to be more in tune with myself, so if not going to be myslef when I transition what's the point? so I say to myself, be butch, be pround and be myself.
Mon, Feb 10 2014 01:17pm CST 2
Karen
Karen
9 Posts
Lol, I got to the end and asked "Where's the rest? I haven't got to the weird part yet."

Karen
Mon, Feb 10 2014 10:30pm CST 3
Lynn
Lynn
13 Posts
Bravo WWT,
You are right on the mark. You are you. You are no ones label. Just be you, have the body you want, do it the way you want or not. Be true to your own self. I'm trying my best.
Tue, Feb 11 2014 10:55pm CST 4
Jo-I-Dunno
Jo-I-Dunno
66 Posts
Action figures and sci-fi collections are the best! My best gift this past holiday season was a Lego version of the Millenium Falcon. If I felt compelled to play with Barbies instead of Legos when I was a kid, maybe I could have sorted this all out sooner and forgone the curse of an unwanted puberty, but I try not to dwell on the past. I'm plenty awesome right now as it is! WWT, you sound awesome too!
Wed, Feb 12 2014 12:03am CST 5
18 Posts
Bravo WWT,
You are right on the mark. You are you. You are no ones label. Just be you, have the body you want, do it the way you want or not. Be true to your own self. I'm trying my best.

I tried to please others but it just ended up hurting me too much so eventually I just stopped caring what other people think about me, I think that it's impossible to try to be anyone but yourself.

Please login or sign up to post on this network.
Click here to sign up.